Div Director, Respiratory Therapy | Respiratory Services
Exciting news! Central Florida Health is now a part of the University of Florida Health family and has become UF Health Central Florida. This exciting development represents a bold new era in the delivery of world-class health care in the communities we serve with a name well-known and established both regionally and nationally. Our team members still benefit from a comprehensive and competitive benefits package designed to meet their individual and family needs. We also believe that is why Becker’s Hospital Review listed us among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” this year. Check out our available jobs and apply today!Date posted Sep. 22, 2022 Job ID 91646 Location Leesburg, Florida, United States Facility Central Florida Leesburg Department Respiratory Services Shift Hours FTE Posting 1.00 = 40 Hours Apply Apply Later
The Respiratory Therapist acts under the direction of the Director/Manager, utilizing Respiratory therapy processes based on American Association of Respiratory Care Guidelines, Statement of Ethics and Professional Conduct: facilitating patient care with the healthcare team, making respiratory assessment, implementing, delivering and evaluating the patient's respiratory therapy needs.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Must have current Florida License, CRT/RRT, ACLS, BLS for Healthcare providers, NRP, PALS.
- Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Maintains/Exceeds all Specialty educational requirements.
- Training as required by licensure.
- Experience Required
- 5 years clinical experience as a Respiratory Therapist.
- 5 years of supervisory experience in acute care setting.
LinkedIn Job Matching
Use your LinkedIn profile to find a match in our jobs. Match now »Start Matching >