PFS Mail Room | Patient Financial Services
Exciting news! Central Florida Health is now a part of the University of Florida Health family and has become UF Health Central Florida. This exciting development represents a bold new era in the delivery of world-class health care in the communities we serve with a name well-known and established both regionally and nationally. Our team members still benefit from a comprehensive and competitive benefits package designed to meet their individual and family needs. We also believe that is why Becker’s Hospital Review listed us among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” this year. Check out our available jobs and apply today!Date posted Jun. 22, 2022 Job ID 87798 Location Leesburg, Florida, United States Facility Central Florida Leesburg Department Patient Financial Services Shift Hours 8:00AM - 4:30PM FTE Posting 1.00 = 40 Hours ApplyApply Later
The Mailroom Scanning & Distribution Tech is responsible for ensuring timely scanning and accurate processing of all PFS Correspondence into and from McKesson One Content system and Cerner on a daily basis. Maintains a daily workflow, ensuring that departmental requests for creating CDs and document supports are promptly and accurately done to avoid further delay in processing claims and appeals. Responsible for the efficient and accurate retrieval and distribution of un-scanned correspondence, mailed packages, and any postal needs of the department. Abides by the policies and procedures established by the department and hospital at all times
- Post High School Special Training-Preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED-Required.
Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training/Experience Required
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ experience in a business office or healthcare environment.
- Accurately indexes/scans documents into the correct folders, batches and patient accounts. Creates compact discs for insurance companies. Sorts and distributes mail to the appropriate individuals. Addresses envelopes for mailing. Assembles and files documents for off-site storage. Utilizes computer, internet, e-mail, and scanners. Ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate a high level of quality in performance responsibilities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
LinkedIn Job Matching
Use your LinkedIn profile to find a match in our jobs. Match now »Start Matching >